Thursday, January 04, 2007

 One ball of Noro

I'm focusing on de-stashing these days and thought I'd start with an odd ball of Noro Silverthaw left from another project. Just one ball is all it took to knit this...

It's the Inca Snowflake hat from Susan B. Anderson's book, itty-bitty hats. And these sweet Korknisse buddies (or kork-ee's as my Jubilee Bubilee calls them ;0) until the yarn literally ran out.

No really, all that with 1 ball of yarn! Cool, eh? Plus they're all just sooo cute! I love how the hat turned out. I sure hope I have a daughter some day...they're just so fun to knit for ;0)

Now it's back to knitting blue and green for my little lemon...

3 Comments:

Blogger mamatoani said...

Ooh--I love the hat! The yarn is so pretty!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

That hat is adorable! Great job, and will look so cute on a little noggin.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

That is a beautiful hat! I think I have a skein of Noro around here. I had no idea it would knit up so pretty!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home