Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 Hello Baby Bloggers!

Long time, no post! I've been struggling to find the time to knit in the six months since my wee man was born. six months! how time flies! Honestly, it's the 4 year old who takes more time and energy than the baby. So now that she's back in school I'm trying to finish some projects here and there.

Ettette. An elephant made from Muench Yarns Touch Me. The perfect stuffed animal yarn. I've been using acrylic safety eyes lately on the animals for my big kid, but I still embroider faces on animals for wee babies. I took a risk with this one - it's for the baby and i've been watching him like a hawk with it. the eyes seem to be holding well. i wasn't able to pull them out using needle-nosed pliers and a lot of fiddling, so I'm hoping they're ok.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Oh how cute! Where did you get the pattern?

6:04 AM  
Blogger Marnie said...

thanks, helen! it's my pattern!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home