Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 Still working on it...

I'm currently crocheting two baby afghans, working on a Sheldon for a friend, and trying to create a bird that I saw at Starbucks. If I can get through one project at a time, I'll be doing good. I think I'm giving up trying to get one of the baby afghans done by tomorrow. I have almost half the squares (7 out of 16) completed, and there's just not going to be enough time to do the other 8, since I'm working too. If I was at home, it might not be a problem. However, since we need to eat, I'll be working today.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Matchbox Mom said...

Wow! Amazing crocet project. I'm working on one too! Not as complicated as yours for sure! I linked to your site from someone else's. I can't believe how many LDS people i've found on blogger, it's great! What a beautiful family you have!

Tams

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home