Thursday, September 20, 2007

 Pussy Cat Hat

I couldn't help myself.... I was attacked by one of those free patterns on the label of a cheap ball of yarn. It was super cute and I couldn't resist!
This is the Pussy Cat Hat from the label of a ball of Phentex Merit.
The label says it takes 3 balls but I made it with just 1 ball..... To be honest, I did make the smallest size and I tightened up the guage to make it even smaller. The smalles size was a size 2 but I wanted to make it for my 6 month old. (she's about the size of your average one year old though)
I think it turned out really cute.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this pattern ! How cute is your baby, wearing it !
I'd like to knit one too, for my baby, to warm her head and neck when she's weared in her baby-wrap, but I live in France, and there's no "Phentex Merit" sold here...http:

4:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is adorable

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can you find this pattern on the internet? if not can you please share this pattern cause i am looking for it. thanks

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home