Wednesday, August 08, 2007

 Greetings!

Hello!!

I saw this blog and knew I just HAD to join. I'm not pregnant and don't plan to be for a long time but during the course of 2007, five of my girlfriends have/will have given birth!! :-O I love reading what kinds of things people are making little ones in their life.

These are some pictures of the recent things I have made. (Since seeing this blog, I want to make a baby Shedir too :D) More details can be found on my blog

Here's Trellis from Knitty



Here's my kitty Luna posing in the Madison hat (there's a link to the pattern on my blog)



And finally here's a pic of my other kitty Layla posing in the Vine Lace hat Heather posted a picture of (personally I like Heather's color better...I'm gonna go to the grocery store and get some Kool Aid)



I really look forward to seeing everyones items! This will definitely be a blog I visit daily.

Laura

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I looove your Trellis! I think I saw it on your blog a little while ago and it inspired me to try one myself. Alas, I got about 2 inches into the first sleeve and just wasn't enjoying it. Oh well, maybe some day. In the meantime I will have to keep looking at yours!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home