Sunday, August 19, 2007

 Entrelac Blankie & Child's Placket Neck Pullover

It's been a while since I posted- our big boy is now 3 months old! Here's a photo of Jakob with the Patons Decor entrelac blankie I made. There was no pattern, each square is just ten stitches wide, worked in the usual entrelac way. Once I finished the body I did 3 rows of single crochet around just to finish it off.
This is Jakob modeling the Child's Placket Neck Pullover from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. It's not quite cold enough but I was afraid he'd grow out of it. I knit the 6 month size and the only change I'd make would be to add about 2" in length.
I can't wait to knit more of these!
These photos and more at my blog.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Look how much he's grown! He looks dashing in his sweater.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home