Friday, August 24, 2007

 Back in the Saddle again

I'm back to knitting fairly regularly (when I can steal a moment or two). Here's the latest FO for my son:

I also started a fast knit project for a baby shower this weekend.
This is one of two booties (obviously two...it would be silly to knit only one for a two-footed baby). I did finish the toes, but I hate Kitchener stitches. Or at least I do when I have bad directions for them. Once I had good directions (I still use them because I haven't done it enough to remember), it went pretty easily and quickly. I had to tighten it up, but it's lovely now. I'm planning on adding an edging on them too, to make them not so plain. Not bad for a last minute gift, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

HOW CUTE IS THE TURTLE! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Angelfire212 said...

Thanks! It was pretty simple to knit up too!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home