Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 BABY HATS




Hi everyone! My name is Lana and it's my first time posting here, so I'd like to say congratulations to all the new moms:~D I do quite a bit of knitting for The Preemie Project since all three of my boys were between 11 and 5 weeks early. You can check out my blog for more photos and links. Just thought I'd share some full term hats/booties that are hot off the needles. It's time for holiday knitting to commence since the holidays will be upon us in no time! Some black and yellow for the Hawkeyes donation and a pumpkin set to get rolling for the Preemie Pumpkin Push. Can you imagine all those precious babies in their pumpkin outfits! Too cute!! I'll be working on some blue/white; red/white and red/green sets too, but first comes the pumpkins!

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

I think the white one looks like a cupcake with sprinkles on top! Cute.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home