Friday, June 15, 2007

 Hi There!

Baby Bolero

Hi Everyone, I am baby crazy, but don't have any of my own. I might adopt some day, but I'm not in a hurry at this moment. But I LOVE everything BABY. If I was expecting, I think all I'd do is make baby clothes all day, every day. This is my most recent finished project, from Debbie Bliss (who else) knit with Cascade Cloud 9, which I love because of the angora in it. I like this color, too. It was a quick knit, and I enjoyed the short rows for the collar. Currently I am 3rd as far as posting the most photos to the knitting for babies pool on flickr. Although I have to admit that a couple of them are photos of things my customers made in my yarn shop (I sold it so I could knit more). You can see those images here! If you have any questions about any of these patterns, please email me.

I'm finishing a cabled vest and working on a matinee coat (both also by Debbie Bliss) using baby cashmerino. I'll post them when they're finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home