Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 It's not Ravel...

But it is another Bolero!
Here is my second Baby Bolero from Oneskein. This one will be kept in-house and I have plans to make one more, maybe with short sleeves. I really enjoy knitting this pattern despite the provisional cast on (tedious) and having to pick up so many stitches at the end for the ribbed trim (I always get nervous picking up stitches- will I get the right amount? will it look good or all loose and messy? It is a relatively quick knit (three days) and when you have a deadline how can you beat that?

If you want the details on the yarn and all that good stuff please visit my blog...

More baby knits soon- I'm really trying to crank them out now that I have less than six weeks to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I have a few friends who are hooked on those boleros ... it's a great pattern.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home