Monday, June 04, 2007

 Cute & Cozy Pants

I can't remember if anyone else has knit these but I really like the results:
These are the Baby Bottoms from Knitting Pure and Simple, the highwaisted footed overalls version. I made them with Rowan Handknit Cotton in Chime. I know a lot of folks don't like knitting with cotton but I like it. These are knit in the round so there is no seaming :)

These are for my very own little boy-to-be (six weeks and counting... every second). I knit the newborn size but my gauge is large which is fine, he'll grow into them. My husband loves footed pants for babies (he hates chasing little socks & booties around the house) so I may end up knitting several more pairs of these as the pattern goes up to 18 months. My next pair will probably have the elastic waist option, just to be different.

More details and a close up picture over at my blog.

Happy knitting! It's crunch time for me- I have to decide what I really want to get done before the little one puts in an appearance... time to Prioritize! (ugh)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

The train buttons are great.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home