Sunday, June 03, 2007


I posted this because:

A) Although it was already up at Zimmermania, now he fits in it alone. (though it does not really fit.)

B) I no longer have time to knit anything new, but I wanted to have something to show here.

C) I am shameless. Yes, I just want the world to see. (Now I have to promptly photo his twin (the small one) and get that on because everything has to be equal or mama gets a guilt attack.)

I miss knitting and plan on making the second tomten similair in yarn, just different colors. The pattern is EZ's, of course, the yarn Lion Brand Organic Cotton, the baby Owen at 6 weeks. May the Force be with you.

One can find more on the Jedi and his Master here.

4 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! So cute in his wee little tomten. Thanks for posting it here!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

What a cutie pie! He looks great in his little tomten.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Growing fast :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger MsFortuknit said...

This is absolutely adorable! Just beautiful photo!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home