Friday, May 18, 2007

 Showing some Pink love...

Hi everybody just wanted to show you all some progress on the pink front. Hope that you all enjoy these lovely little things. This is a picture of a sweet little hat that I made for our future daughter who we expect to be here in august. I live in Germany so it does get cold here sooner then my home state of California, and some pink little socks to match her hat. I used some left over yarn from this project for my niece. I embroidered a little daisy on the front the hat for a little girly flare. I got the template for the daisy here. Also in this picture there is some Yarntini socks Knit in the "Pure Knits" colorway, leftovers from these sock that I made for myself...matching mom and daughter socks, I still need to finish the match for my pair. Chibi in picture to show scale. And in the next picture there is half of the layout for her quilt that I have started to sew up I can't wait to get that done I think that it is going to be so lovely when it is finished. I am using Heather Bailey's material "fresh cut" I love every single square. Hope that all of you are enjoying your new bundles of joy and those of you that are still pregnant like myself I hope that you are enjoying your growing bellies. Happy knitting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I love the fabric for the quilt. I hope you'll post a pic. when it's done.

2:50 PM  
Blogger knitphomaniac said...

very cute knits - and I love the fabric you're using for your patchwork!

10:33 AM  
Blogger V said...

Gorgeous. All of it! LOVE the fabric.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home