Saturday, June 09, 2007

 Keziah's Nursery




I was very busy knitting a lot of items for the new baby. My favorite thing for the nursery is this clothesline. The hats are from Itty Bitty Hats knit in Rowan All Season's Cotton. The washclothes are from 100 afghan squares to knit and the pants are Alison's design. I have quite a few more hats that wouldn't fit on the line.




The blanket was also knit out of 100 afghan squares to knit and Rowan All Season's Cotton. I am so in love with this yarn and I can't believe it is discontinued. I bought almost the complete stock from two different stores.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sereknitty said...

Wow, the detail you put into that blanket is amazing! I had to enlarge it to see it all... I, too, am totally in love with Rowan all season's cotton, and would have it in every colour, if I could!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

That blanket is absolutely stunning. I love your color choices, and the details in the squares are incredible. Beautiful work!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful blanket. That's a great way to display baby knits, too. I might have to copy you!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Anny said...

I love the line idea! Nice touch ;0)

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home