Friday, April 06, 2007

 Hello

I have been visiting Knitty Bloggy Baby Bumpers for some time and enjoying everyone else's posts, but guess it's time to say hello.
I have a 5 month old boy and have been knitting quite a bit for him. Although my knitting time is quite restricted. I usually have to wait until he's asleep. This is the usual position I find myself in...


And currently this is my favourite knit. The weather has just turned autumnal so I have been able to take it out of the draw and put it on Mr S.


Debbie Bliss' Teddy Bear All-in-One. Knitted in Debbie Bliss Wool Cotton.
Visit me at knitting for love and sanity for more of the story.

7 Comments:

Blogger mames said...

what a precious little person, i love the cute animal onesie.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

that is absolutely adorable, both the baby and the knitting. <3

3:15 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love the bear suit!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Oh, I love that little onesie! It's beyond precious. Okay, now I have yet another item on my must-knit list. (I *gotta* stop reading knit blogs LOL)

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty brown one! I've knitted same pattern 3years before. here's a photo.
http://yuyu.blogzine.jp/witchs_knitting_room/
2006/02/nunanuna_knits__2.html

12:16 AM  
Blogger alison said...

So cute! We have a sample of that jacket in my LYS but I've never seen it on an actual baby before. Adorable!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

That Teddy Bear Suit is so cute: I keep meaning to knit it but I always forget when I know a baby the right size. Oh well, I suppose there'll be another one along soon. Cute baby too :)

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home