Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 February Baby Sweater V 2.0

I never introduced myself. I'm Wanett and I blog at http://knitology.blogspot.com. I am expecting twins very soon (they tried to come last week actually, you can check out my blog for details on that) I have a 17 month old son nicknamed Woodji and a nearly 6 year-old daughter nicknamed Missy cause she's so sassy ;).

This is the February Baby sweater from The Knitters Almanac for Baby girl A.

Baby girl A's sweater

I know it looks different. I apparently lack the necessary brain function to knit lace and was lost and off pattern by the third row. I switched to SS and winged it. I love it. I added a row of eyelets to run a ribbon through as a closure.
Now I'm making a baby blue tomten for Baby boy B. I should have lots of progress due to all of the bed rest. More info about yarn used and such at this post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

It looks very nice in stockinette, and I love the idea of eyelet to run a ribbon through. The wide garter stitch border on the sleeves is a really nice detail too. Love it!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

I completely agree - And the yarn has a beautiful sheen to it. What did you use? It looks like it has a really nice drape.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

Thanks guys. I used Knitpicks shine in crocus knit on size three needles.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home