Monday, January 01, 2007

 My first (rather late) post

Hello! I hadn't posted here yet because all I made were a couple little hats while everyone was churning out these gorgeous sweaters (I did have grand plans that never came to fruition), but I had to let everyone know that it's a...
girl! "S" was born on New Year's Eve at 12:28 a.m. She weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and is 22 inches long. A photo of the actual baby (but no knitting) is posted on my blog. Good luck to everyone, and Happy New Year!

Beth

3 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

What a wonderful way to ring in the new year - congrats!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Congratulations, and welcome to the world, baby S!!

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's exactly the size my son was :) Have fun baby S!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home