Thursday, November 09, 2006

 Pea pods everywhere!

I'm done with the pea pod cardigan in Jaeger Merino for my friend. I like the finished product very much. The one complaint I have is the drop shoulder sleeves, but I guess it's a common sleeve for baby sweaters.

And here's a picture of...yes, another pea pod! This one is in Punta Del Este's Mericash - a luscious merino/cashmere blend from a new south american yarn company. It's a single ply yarn and very very soft. Plus the color is gorgeous. Like another well known south american company, punta del este kettle dye their yarn. This cardi will go to my LYS as a sample.

Connie

3 Comments:

Blogger knittindaisy said...

very cute!!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of making that sweater as well. It looks good :)

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute, it's on my list as well.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home