Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 30 weeks...70 days left to go!

Apparently blogger doesn't like me right now! I just finished the Easy baby cardigan from knitting pure and simple and two baby top knot hats from String's and things (look in the sidebar) I tried to post about it here, but blogger wants to put the pictures in wherever. You can read about it more on my blog here.
Also, I bought some baby pattern books and 2 skeins of Beehive baby yarn (I fear the possibility that this yarn is older than I am!) I'm fighting off startitus here!

2 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Wow, love that little cardi. I really like the ties and garter stitch borders. Is that a new pattern from them or did you modify one of their other patterns (top down baby cardigan?)?

2:40 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Doh, found the link to the free pdf file on the page you linked to. Thanks so much for the link! I'm totally making that one! :)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home