Saturday, November 11, 2006

 Hat, Take 2



I love knitting hats. I had done this sweater a while back, and always intended to make a hat to match. I started the hat without calculating size... then realized that the hat was turning out to be a much larger size than the sweater. Since I had enough yarn, I finished the big hat... and then went on to knit a more appropriately-sized little hat. As Goldilocks said, this one is just right! I think I'm going to keep this set for our baby-to-be (2 weeks!!! Ack!!!) and give the larger hat away (My 3 year old won't wear it-- he apparently doesn't like orange this week, and it's a little small anyway). He's been bugging me for a purple & black hat-- I was hoping he'd change his mind on the colors, but he hasn't-- so I think I'm stuck. Yuck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great stripes!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I love the colors you choose! So cheerful!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home