Friday, November 10, 2006

 Another helping of peas, please...

I am also making the Kate Gilbert's Pea Pod sweater, but in purple:



The pattern has been really easy to follow. I started last Wednesday night in the car in the rain on our way to Florida. The yarn is the recommended Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere from my stash. I know that the color is not a traditional baby color, but a)I like purple, b)I like non-traditional baby colors, and c)I didn't have to buy any yarn. I figure I can find some cute leggings to pair with it.

I'm headed off to Sleeve Island this afternoon and hope to return at the end of the weekend with a finished cardi.

(Geez - after previewing this post, I noticed what bad shape that coffee table is in! Egads! Good thing it's normally covered up with crap!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

I'm all for nontraditional baby colors! Your pea pod is looking good :)
How is the cotton cashmere, does it shed?

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jofrog said...

That's a great baby color, who says it isn't? I'd totally put that on my baby, but we also painted her room purple, and would dress her in basically anything!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home