Saturday, November 11, 2006

 Birthday Knitting


This month for me is a month of Birthday's. Sam is one on the 24th, I can't believe it has nearly been a year. Mark, my partner is 26 on the 27th, so I have been busy knitting toddler sweaters and other things.
Above we have a toddler sock, a sweater knit in one piece, and another sweater knit in 10ply German wool I got on sale. The sweater in the middle is knit in one piece, the pattern is from a book called Impact Moda number 7, Quick Easy baby knits. Yes, it was quick and easy. The blue/green sweater I started when I was pregnant with Sam and I have just sewn it up. They are both made in 18month-2 size and they fit him now, my boy is tall just like me and his Dad.

Helen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeheee love the little sock! Looks like those sweaters are going to be warm and cuddly

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home