Sunday, November 19, 2006

 Angora booties


Here's a pair of booties I did this weekend. The pattern is out of Last Minute Knitted Gifts, and the yarn is 1 skein of Lorna's Laces Angel, which is angora and lambswool. They're a gift for some friends in the neighborhood due with their first boy (after 2 girls). They were so easy to make and ended up so incredibly cute that I might have to buy some more yarn to make my new niece Lucy a pair!

By the way, my Pea Pod sweater is done except for buttons. It's awfully cute, but I'm holding out on pictures until it's completely done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Too cute!

12:27 AM  
Blogger kristo said...

awwww! so cute! and they look so comfy too!

1:27 PM  
Blogger FloridaWife said...

Those are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home