Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 Flying geeze on the way

I've started a baby blanket based on the "flying geeze"-pattern from Mason Dixon Kniting. So far I've made 6 geeze-strips out of the 12 I'll need. Then I'll have to make 4 large solid-coloured blocks and 8 small solid-coloured ones. I haven't made up my mind as to which two colours I should use, but since the ultrasound predicted a girl I'm leaning towards the purple for the large blocks and pink for the small ones. Any opinions on this are welcome!

2 Comments:

Blogger jillz said...

Definitely add in some pink!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

I've not seen this pattern (I don't have the book), but purple and pink blocks sounds like it would look pretty with what you have. I also think the purple and green would look nice too.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home