Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 Joining The Club


I know a lot of you have been making these, but I thought I'd add my Upside-Down Daisy hat from Susan B. Anderson's Itty-Bitty Hats to the pile. I think this is the cutest hat it the book, hence the number of them that are showing up here. Anyway, I used some leftover Debbie Bliss wool/cotton, knit up on U.S. 6 needles, making for a rather loose fabric which I think will be more comfortable for the baby come springtime (the ball band recommends U.S. 3). The petals turned out a little more blobby than expected, in retrospect I think I would have only sewn five on rather than six. Still, I think it turned out pretty cute and it kind of reminds me of a cupcake, which is a nice look. Anyway, there's more blabbing about it over at my blog if you're interested.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Adorable! I'm glad you joined the club...

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home