Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 Hi All...

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone who visits this site...and Congrats to all the new moms and baby bumpers. My name is Heather I am currently on the "baby bumpers" list. Due in August with our 3rd Child and this will be our First Girl. I have been visiting this site for a few months now but haven't contributed to the content, I decided to show you all the baby projects that I have finished in recent months. Alot of the project that I have made have been for friends and family. Nothing for our Baby yet, I waited to see what we were going to have. Now I can knit and sew everything in Pink :) Hope that you enjoy. More info is on my blog.

Pinwheel Sweater for my Niece Sadie....Thanks Anny Purls for the color inspiration

My very First Quilt....for my Niece Sadie

Baby beanie for my friends new Son.

Mittens for friends son....so he wont scratch his face

A Quilt for my friends new son

Stay tuned for fun stuff knit in Girly colors...

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I love your quilt! Wish I could see more of it!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pinwheel sweater is gorgeous! I'm going to go and order the yarn RIGHT NOW!

12:45 PM  
Blogger mamatoani said...

I love the quilt too!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I love the fabrics in your quilt! Where did you find them?

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home