Friday, December 08, 2006

 Baby hats


Hi there!
I am very good friends with the girls from my prenatal yoga class (I strongly recommend you to join one!) and I am going to knit hats for all their babies. Robin and Lisa will give birth in December, so here are their hats. I used Bunny Hop from Crystal Palace yarns. It's very soft and easy to work with, and there is a whole variety of nice colors. As I will be knitting 12 hats I am going to use the same yarn for all and will try to come with a good idea for the leftovers. I have published the patterns on my blog. I just created the patterns as I was knitting, so they can probably be improved, but the result was very nice and the moms liked the hats.
Have a nice weekend! Here in the Northeast it's snowy, perfect for knitting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

What wonderful hats! The moms are sure to love them.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Nalan Kaplan said...

Very cute hats !

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home