Friday, November 03, 2006

 Beginnings of a new sweater


Here's the beginning of another baby sweater. Can you guess which one it is? :) It's for my college roommate who's 4 weeks away from delivering her second child. For this one, she opted not to know the sex, so it's green sweaters all around.

Apologies for the bad photo. It's hard to photograph a long stripe that insists on rolling in on itself. The yarn is Jaeger Extra Fine Merino Dk. It's a little harsher than it feels in the skein which is a bit disappointing. Baby skin is sensitive and I'm not even sure if I'd like this yarn next to the skin. I hope it softens up with washing.
-Connie

3 Comments:

Blogger Knit Freak said...

I'm making the same sweater! its lots of fun and a good tv knit

12:29 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

I'm watching Frasier now as I knit :) as a matter of fact.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Jofrog said...

I knit that sweater... well, all but the second sleeve! It's a great knit. As for the yarn, put it in a lingere bag and toss it in the wash before you gift it, it will totally soften up!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home