Sunday, January 20, 2008

 Footsie Washcloth


Hi to all KBBBs. It has been some time since I posted here, partly from the business of new-'ish' Mama'ing of twins, partly because of Ravelry, but I though I would share a great pattern I found that makes a wonderful gift and a quick knit. It is the Footsie Washcloth by Rhonda and can be found here. It uses less than a skein of Sugar n Cream and gives great satisfaction. I just finished three for a friend with a little guy on the way, and I am doing a set for my sister. If you explore the links on the pattern page you will find endless variations including the alphabet. Hope others find this just as fun. Smiles to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

That is so cute. Thanks very much for the link.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but where's the pattern page? I want to make some of these cute washcloths for my new babies stash. patsy

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home