Friday, October 12, 2007

 Monking Around with the Pumpkin Hats

I decided that I had made the first pumpkin hat a little too small.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It didn't cover what his step-grandmother affectionately refers to as his "Ross Perot" ears.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So I made him another one at knitting group this week.
I also used two shades of green yarn on the stem this time. I think it makes it stand up better this way.
Here he is in pumpkin hat #2:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
shielding himself from the flash bulbs of the Paparazzi
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Knit with Chrystal Palace orange "Bunny Hop" washable yarn and two shades of green "Sugar 'n Cream" cotton.
Size 7 needles,
and my own pattern design.

Come visit us at the blog:

Http://sbfrogger.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Chauntel said...

So cute! He's got to be the cutest baby! thanks for the baby fix, I can always count on you!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Paula460 said...

soooo cute! I love it! and the male model too... He wants to keep private...

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home