Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 Fait Accompli!

This afternoon I finally completed the baby blanket I have been working on lo' these many months.


This is the Ruffled Ridges Baby Blanket pattern by Fiber Trends. The yarn is Blue Sky Alpacas Hand Dyed Cotton in Indigo. All the other details and another picture over at my blog as usual. I am very pleased with the blanket and I am so relieved to be done with the project. It was my oldest UFO and having it hanging over my head was killing me.


Now I can move on to new baby projects... ten weeks to go, time to kick the baby knits into high gear.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

What a lovely blanket ... the color is fantastic.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once knitted some baby shoes but it took me so long, by the time I'd finished they only just fit!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Great yarn and pattern. Know what you mean about UFOs killing you! Good luck with the rest of your knitting.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home