Friday, May 04, 2007

 Baby sets are finished and gifted!

Two little twinnies, currently known as Twin A and Twin B (due in June), will be going home from the hospital wearing..... these!

Two newborn hats and bootie sets made from Patons Dreamtime Baby wool hand dyed with aeroplane jelly - my first ever hand dyes. The twins' mum liked them so much that she packed them straight into the hospital bag as a part of the twins' going home outfits, so as you can probably tell, I am thrilled! Her older daughters loved them too and were trying to dress their "babies" with them. I did have a slight panic attack as Austy and I posted them on Saturday and I thought they'd be there by Wednesday at the latest, but perhaps the QLD posties are a little slower than they are here. They only arrived today. But phew, they got there safe and sound.
More at my blog: www.joystitch.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Those are adorable, and make perfect coming-home ensembles! Well done.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

Those are so cute. I love the bright colors

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Those are just darling! I'm heading over to your blog to check out the details.

10:47 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Those are so bright and colorful - they are totally fab!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home