Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 Socks That Rock But Not!



So, I decided to kill two knit a longs with one FO! I'm a member of the Rockin' Sock Club too and was inspired by MamaK's Koigu Baby Surprise to make one of my own out of Socks That Rock in the Fairgrounds colorway. This was the second skein that was sent to club members and I'm trying to knit them in the order I received them. The reason this skein sat around so long was that it wasn't very inspiring to me as socks but as a baby sweater I think it's adorable. More infomation about the sweater and booties at my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger jillz said...

I want to cast on for another one right now!

12:07 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Beautiful! It's great to see the Baby Surprise in more sock yarn. I'm definitely considering making one of these and seeing yours really helps. What a great way to use up sock yarn that you're feet aren't inspired by. It'll be great for baby!

9:49 AM  
Blogger PutYourFlareOn said...

as a baby sweater it's perfect! nice job!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home