Thursday, October 02, 2008

 Work in progress...

I first visited this blog when I was pregnant with my now 18 month old daughter. I'm back again, with another wee one on the way. I haven't had a moment to knit anything for our new baby - instead I've been finishing sweaters for a virtual epidemic of babies blessing our friends and family. Tomorrow we have our 20 week echo and (fingers crossed) will discover if Tessel will have a baby brother or sister. And then! I can buy yarn. I've been yearning for soft yarns; cashmere, silk/alpaca... And haven't bought anything until we find out the sex. I'll be combing through all of the beautiful finished baby things, deciding what goes into the queue. Really looking forward to "knitting with you" over the coming months.

Erica

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Congratulations!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Thank you! Thank you! And we're having a little girl. I think the first project will be a February Baby sweater. I'm thinking a pale green or pale pink, trimmed in ecru. And a blanket... and of course the baby is going to come before everything is finished. Full time job and a toddler, who am I kidding?!!!

7:40 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Oh, wow! Congrats! :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hi Erica,
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you about the gold sequined yarn! I couldn't find it online, so I finally went to the yarn shop where I got it. It's M&K Paljett, and I stranded it with Cascade 220 superwash. I hope this helps! Happy knitting!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home