Tuesday, October 07, 2008

 Lacey Layette



I finally have another FO for bub. The knitting has slowed in preference for all the sewing I need to do right now, but what a better way to spend an hour in the pathology waiting room waiting for a glucose test to be done. In fact I enjoyed having the quiet time to knit away from my nearly 3yr old - I gave up trying to knit lace in his presence a while ago... and DH was just as bad.



The pattern is an old Australian leaflet I bought off ebay, and I used Patons Dreamtime 3ply 100% wool instead of the cheap yarn used in the leaflet. It was quite easy to knit considering the lace (as long as I didn't have any boys interrupting me - big or small...) and I love the classic styling. $2.50 well spent on the pattern I think!



More info here

9 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Gorgeous!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most difficult part about making money online is actually making your FIRST $1.00 online. To help you do that now, I am actually going to give you one dollar for every person who you refer that signs up for this contest!

Join here for free: Join NOW!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Mammatalk said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Wow!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anna said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Any way you could sell a copy of the pattern?

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Marce said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!
I am currently knitting a lace cardi for my baby due in may and i have an almost 3 year old boy too! When he naps I knit...although maybe I should do some housework! lol

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anna said...

Looks like a miracle. Very beautiful!

11:45 AM  
Blogger kaia said...

so cute a boy,:)
hope you happy every day!

2:36 AM  
Blogger travellinghearts said...

so cute a boy,hope you happy every day!

2:37 AM  
Blogger travellinghearts said...

so cute a baby,hope you happy every day!

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home