Monday, May 14, 2007

 Child's Placket Neck Sweater

I'm due at the beginning of June, and I'm counting down the days. This is my fourth child (third boy), but I haven't done much baby knitting before--I always waited until they were older, the idea being that they could wear the stuff longer. I knit for friends' infants instead. But with this one I decided that was silly, and I've discovered that I really love knitting the tiny clothes for my own wee one to come.

Vital Stats

Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash (color?)

Needles: Size 7 Denise Interchangables and bamboo double points

Pattern: Child's Placket Neck Sweater, from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
(correct PDF pattern HERE)

Gauge: 5.25 sts per inch (made it a little bigger than I intended--hopefully it will fit this winter)

More on my blog HERE, where I've decided to post once a day every day until the little man is born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home