Friday, March 23, 2007

 Long time no post..

I have been busy with the little man..well, that's my excuse anyway.

I haven't knitted much for him as the weather is so HOT at the moment and he is growing faster than I thought possible. At 11wks, he has nearly doubled his birth weight! the only thing I have made him are these pants:



I think they are so cute. I am actually considering making another pair for him.

The pattern is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and it's the "drawstring pants". I used about 1 3/4 balls of Hayfields Cotton Rich from my stash to knit it in the second size. It's in a neutral tan/beige-ish sort of colour.

I am now thinking of knitting a pair for him in wool for the coming winter.

Celia

4 Comments:

Blogger Austysmum said...

Celia - the pants are as gorgeous as your (not so) little boy! Very cute.

5:06 AM  
Blogger B said...

What a cute little chunk! :) I love knitted pants for babies.

10:15 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Oh, what a cutie! My first chunked up really fast, too. He looks so happy to have those pants. :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Corrie said...

love the duds!!!!!!!!! and how cute is the model!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home