Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 Rainy Day Sweater

This Surprise Jacket and Surprise Bonnet (both Elizabeth Zimmerman patterns) knitted up in just about a week! And that's with a toddler at home, too. Made out of gorgeous Koigu KPPPM, they are newborn size. So tiny and sweet! As always, see more at my blog, Such Small Hands.


Blogger Cece said...

Oh! Awesome! Thanks for posting this. Love the sweater.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Juls said...

Beautiful colorway, so perfect for an autumn baby.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Sherilan said...

I love your sweater. I keep looking at the pattern, but now that I have seen yours I will definitely give it a try. I didn't know about the bonnet, so will try that as well. They make a nice set.

10:29 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Such beautiful colors! I think this is the first baby surprise jacket I've ever liked. You are going to convert me to an EZ knitter, I just know it!!

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Sherilan said...

Is the surprise bonnet in one of EZ's books or in a newsletter? I was searching through my books this weekend and didn't find it. Thanks.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home