Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 Preggers Bookish Wendy

What a great community of talented women! Thanks Alison for getting us started.

I am pregnant with my first child, due at the end of February. I am almost totally convinced that the little stinker will come early. Call it paranoia, pregnancy brain, or just plain crazy!

We were a bit surprised by this pregnancy but have finally settled into the idea and are super excited! Finding out the sex of the baby (it's a girl!) definitely helped us move into the excited phase. I am a bit intimidated by the thought of a little girl as I am way more familiar with boys but, as many have pointed out, I am a girl and therefore I should be able to figure it out! ;)

One thing is for sure, girls are fun to knit for. I have finished one sweater and am piecing a second. The weekend after our ultrasound I had a trip scheduled to visit WEBS....oy, the checkbook hurt! But, this baby will be so darn cute it was worth it! I will be sure to share pictures soon...

-Bookish Wendy

2 Comments:

Anonymous amanda cathleen said...

Can't wait to see pic's of what your working on. : )

7:27 PM  
Blogger elizabooth said...

Congrats -- I'd like to see your work too. Also, I was convinced that mine would come out early and she did indeed decide that she'd enter the world over two weeks early. Before I finished my knitting! So ladies, be prepared and don't leave too many last minute projects. It can happen.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home