Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 Introductions

Hello All!
My name is Laura and I am 26. I initially started crocheting 4 years ago and moved into knitting just a year and a half ago. My husband and I have just started to try for our first child. My body is misbehaving already, so I have my suspicions, but it is still too early to know for sure. Until we do know, I am knitting up a storm. I decided to make two pairs of argyle baby sock from the mini Vogue sock book. One pair is for a girl and the other for a boy. I am sure that the one that does not get used will be sure to find a good home. Looking forward to hearing about all the knitting and the babies.

1 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Oooh, argyle baby socks - what a cool idea! Best of luck to you. :)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home