Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 Hi!

I'm Wendy and I'm due with my second in January. When I was pregnant with my son, I couldn't think about knitting, and didn't pick up the needles again until he was about 8 months.

This time around, I'm working on the Alphabet Blanket from Debbie Bliss Baby Knits, in a yellow Baby Cashmerino. I also am working on a white cardigan from Dale of Norway. It's just a simple top-down raglan, and has been a great project for sitting in the OB's waiting room. I picked up yellow ducky buttons for it today.

If you can't tell from my color choices, we're waiting until delivery time to find out this baby's gender. I do have a finished Dale newborn hat in blue that I finished about two years ago, when a friend was pregnant and didn't know what she was having. She got the pink bonnet and booties!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hey there! I'm due in January, too, with my first, and I'm making the alphabet blanket, too (in green, b/c we're not finding out, either). Can't wait to see yours!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home