Saturday, October 28, 2006

 A couple hats in a couple days


Unfortunately, my son has been to the hospital quite often in the past few days (he was born with some kidney problems), but, on the positive side, the waits at the hospital have given me some time to knit. (By some I mean long, long hours.) I had to make the babe a pumpkin hat to go with his hallowe'en costume. The other hat is for a friend who just had a 10 lb baby girl.

The pattern for the pumpkin hat, if anyone is interested, is from: http://www.knitlist.com/97gift/pumpkin.htm
I used Lamb's Pride for the hat and it fits my 4.5 month old son perfectly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Adorable! I've totally got pumpkins on the brain and want to make that hat too.

1:38 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Awww, super cute hats. You seem to be making good use of your time in the hospital - it must be a good way to keep your spirits up. Hope your wee one comes and stays home soon!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I love pumpkin hats. I'm so sorry to hear that your son has been ill ... hope he's home for good very, very soon.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home