Friday, October 20, 2006

 Baby Gifts


In early summer my sister asked me to make a baby gift for one of her co-workers. Apparently this woman is a fan of my blog, and she even goes as far as to think of me when she sees wool and other yarny goodness. I personally think this is pretty impressive as I have yet to meet her face to face. At the time I selected the yarn she did not know what she was having yet, so I picked a nice gender neutral creamy yellow. I believe that it was Cashsoft 4ply by Rowan, it was great to work with. The pattern is Knitting At Knoon's Sweet Pea Set, which consists of a baby sacque with Hat. I had put the project off for a while, but with her due date fast approaching I got down to business with my knitting. All in all it took me about three weeks for both pieces to complete. One of my speedier endeavors I must say.

3 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Very sweet! How nice you are to knit a whole baby sack for someone you don't even know!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Bookish Wendy said...

what a great pattern...i love that yarn!t

11:09 AM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

I love the hat on the pumpkin!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home